Watch Amma’s Divine Discourse
Experience the Blissful Silence of Amma’s Sacred Presence this Guru Purnima.
A 3 Day Retreat Not to Be Missed!
We are a chosen few, that are being given an opportunity to be blessed with such Grace from a Guru, based on millions and millions of lifetimes of merit or good karma. Let us answer this call & receive:
Guru Purnima is an occasion not to be missed. It is a boon from Divinity to be able to honor and receive the blessings of a Guru on this very sacred day. And we are even given the rare opportunity to spend 3 Days in Retreat with Amma on this very auspicious and blessed occasion. Amma will not only initiate us into a secret chakra cleansing technique, but will offer shaktipat transmissions, and intimately guide us in our journey back home to inner peace, bliss & joy.
If there are any doubts or obstacles that are getting in the way of attending Guru Purnima or the 3 Day Retreat, make all efforts to remove them. There is no greater gift that you can give to yourself.
In so much as this occasion is rare & limited, so are the Spaces Available!
Early Registration Rates are now Closed but Retreat and Hotel spaces are still available.
Don’t hesitate to Register Today, to ensure the Blessings of a Lifetime!
Full 3 Day RetreatNo Accommodations
- All Meditation Sessions + Chakra Cleansing Diksha + Shaktipat + Guru Purnima Celebration + Meals +Courtesy Airport Shuttle* – No Accommodations
Full 3 Day RetreatShared Room
- All Meditation Sessions + Chakra Cleansing Diksha + Shaktipat + Guru Purnima Celebration + Meals +Courtesy Airport Shuttle* + Shared Room for 3 Nights
Full 3 Day RetreatPrivate Room
- All Meditation Sessions + Chakra Cleansing Diksha + Shaktipat + Guru Purnima Celebration + Meals +Courtesy Airport Shuttle* + Private Room for 3 Nights
Or Register by emailing or faxing this form:
Additional Hotel Room Nights
- To book additional room nights for Wednesday, July 9 at the discounted rate of $99 (plus tax – Total $116.85) per night, please click here.
- To book additional room nights for Sunday, July 13 at the discounted rate of $99 (plus tax – Total $116.85) per night, please click here.
To Register for ONLY One Day Sessions click here
- Children under 17 years old need special permission to attend the retreat.
- Amma does not grant personal interviews during meditation retreats.
- Space is limited at the retreat, so please register early.
- Retreat registration will begin on Friday, July 11 at 8:00 a.m.
- The schedule will include orientation, lunch, meditation and shaktipath until 6:00 p.m.
- The retreat will resume on Saturday, July 12 with meditation beginning at 8:00 a.m.
- The rest of the day will include periods of meditation, meals, shaktipath and Amma’s divine discourses until 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday’s retreat will begin with meditation at 8:00 a.m. and conclude at 12 noon followed by lunch.
- The Guru Purnima Celebration will begin at 4:00 p.m.
Note: Times are subject to change.
Please do not contact the hotel regarding reservations. All reservations are to be made via the online links or the downloadable retreat form.
1) Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL)
2) Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
If you are arriving at DFW International Airport at times other than those within the above shuttle service or if you are arriving at Love Field Airport, please email us at DallasGPShuttle@gmail.com as soon as possible with your flight manifest information so that we can make alternative arrangements for your airport pickup. Please put ‘Guru Purnima Airport Pickup’ in the subject line
DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transport) – West End Station Distance: 0.01 MI/0.02 KM SOUTH to Hotel Bus Station
Greyhound – Distance: 0.2 mile(s) NE Train Station
AMTRAK / Dallas Station – Distance: 0.5 miles(s) NE
Jai Karunamayi Yahoo Groups
By clicking on the link http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jai_Karunamayi/ you can access the blog to post questions, suggestions, ask for information, rides, roommates, etc. To become a member click on the “JOIN THIS GROUP” button on the home page. NOTE: The group is moderated to protect against spam and also to ensure that all posts are in harmony with Amma’s teachings on honesty, respect, and kind speech
For even more details visit the main guru purnima page here.