San Francisco, CA - 1 Day Meditation Retreat8:00 am - 6:00 pm 1625 Post St. San Francisco, CA 94115Hotel KabukiEvent Organized By: (650) 793-0054 | SFBayAreaRetreat@Karunamayi.org Program:One Day Meditation Retreat
Event WebsiteHotel Kabuki
Contact OrganizerEmail Organizer
One Day Meditation Retreat
This retreat is limited and requires registration and fees; please reserve a place by registering online or by downloading the registration form below.
Amma has graciously offered to continue having One Day Retreats as part of the 2015 Tour. They are being offered so that more people can take advantage of precious time with Amma in a retreat setting without disrupting their busy schedules. The retreats will provide an invaluable opportunity for devotees to deepen their meditation practice and to listen to the inspirational wisdom of Amma’s divine discourses.
We cordially invite you to join Amma for a one-day meditation retreat at the Sunnyvale Hindu Temple & Community Center in Pasadena, CA. All meditators, from beginners to those with an established practice, will benefit from the special retreat atmosphere. All will be spiritually nourished by Amma’s serene presence, silent meditations, discourses and spiritual chanting.
Please register early since these retreats tend to fill up fast. A light vegetarian lunch and snacks will be provided as part of the registration fee.
San Francisco Bay Area full-day retreat
San Francisco Bay Area half-day session
Early registration fee until March 28: Full day: $100 OR Half day: $60
Standard registration fee after March 28: Full day: $120 OR Half day: $75
Amma has specially designed her one-day meditation retreats so that all who attend will derive the most benefit. For this purpose, participants are requested to maintain silence throughout the retreat.
- Attendees are also requested to wear modest, white attire to the retreat.
- Full-day or half-day registration is available.
- The morning session concludes after lunch. The afternoon session begins with lunch.
- Light breakfast, lunch and snacks are provided for half- and full-day attendees.
- Accommodations are not included for one-day retreats.
- Children under 17 years of age need special permission to attend the retreat.
- Amma does not grant personal interviews during meditation retreats.
- Refunds will only be given through March 28 (with $15 cancellation fee). No refunds will be given after this date.
We will acknowledge all completed registration forms once we receive them, and send a confirmation letter with more information, including guidelines on what to wear and bring to the retreat.
1625 Post St.
San Francisco, CA 94115
Parking is available in the public garage under the hotel.