Event WebsiteRegister for Meditation Retreat
One Day Meditation Retreat
This retreat is limited and requires registration and fees. Please register early as the retreats tend to fill up fast.
Philadelphia full-day retreat
Philadelphia half-day session
Early registration fee until June 28:
Full day: $100 Half day: $60
Late registration fee after June 28:
Full day: $120 Half day: $75
Amma has graciously offered to continue having One Day Retreats as part of the 2016 Tour. They are being offered so that more people can take advantage of this precious time with Amma in a retreat setting without disrupting their busy schedules. The retreats will provide an invaluable opportunity for devotees to deepen their meditation practice and to listen to the inspirational wisdom of Amma’s divine discourses.
We cordially invite you to join Her Holiness for a one day silent meditation retreat in Warrington, PA. All meditators, from beginners to those with an established practice, will benefit from the special retreat atmosphere. Participants will be spiritually nourished by Amma’s serene presence, silent meditations, discourses and spiritual chanting.
- Amma has specially designed her one-day meditation retreats so that all who attend will derive the most benefit. For this purpose, participants are requested to maintain silence throughout the retreat.
- Attendees are also requested to wear modest, white attire to the retreat.
- Full-day or half-day registration is available.
- The morning session concludes after lunch. The afternoon session begins with lunch.
- Light breakfast, lunch and snacks are provided for half-day and full-day attendees.
- Accommodations are not included for one-day retreats.
- Children under 17 years of age need special permission to attend the retreat.
- Amma does not grant personal interviews during meditation retreats.
We will acknowledge all completed registration forms once we receive them, and send a confirmation letter with more information, including guidelines on what to wear and bring to the retreat.
BuxMont Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
2040 W Street Rd,
Warrington, PA 18976
The BuxMont Fellowship is located on the south side of Street Road, Rt. 132, just a few hundred feet east of Rt. 611, Easton Road. The intersection of Rt. 611, Easton Road and Street Road, Rt. 132 is located about five miles north on Rt. 611 from the #343 (formerly Exit #27) Pennsylvania Turnpike interchange. When leaving the Turnpike toll booth area stay to the right and take the exit ramp on the right for route 611 north, Doylestown.
There is additional parking located behind the building, and even more parking is available at Commerce Bank next door. Please park in the spaces adjoining the Fellowship property. There is a path connecting these spaces to the BuxMont parking lot.
The Route 55 Bus stops at the intersection of route 611, Easton Road and Street Road route 132. The BuxMont Church where Amma’s evening program and individual blessings are being held is located on Street Road just 200 ft east of this intersection. To check the Route 55 schedule or to check the connections to the Olney transportation center click Route 55 schedule For more information please phone the Septa information number (215) 580-7800.
The R2 Warminster stops at the Warminster station which is a twenty minute drive from the BuxMont Church. If you plan to take this train please notify us so that we can plan for someone to pick you up at the train station.