Event WebsiteRegister for Meditation Retreat
Contact OrganizerEmail Organizer
One Day Meditation Retreat
This retreat is limited and requires registration and fees. Registration information will be added soon.
Atlanta full-day retreat
Atlanta half-day session
Please register early since these retreats tend to fill up fast.
Early registration fee until May 9th:
Full day: $100 Half day: $60
Standard registration fee after May 9th:
Full day: $120 Half day: $75
Amma has graciously offered to continue having One Day Retreats as part of the 2016 Tour. They are being offered so that more people can take advantage of this precious time with Amma in a retreat setting without disrupting their busy schedules. The retreats will provide an invaluable opportunity for devotees to deepen their meditation practice and to listen to the inspirational wisdom of Amma’s divine discourses.
We cordially invite you to join Her Holiness for a one day silent meditation retreat in Atlanta. All meditators, from beginners to those with an established practice, will benefit from the special retreat atmosphere. Participants will be spiritually nourished by Amma’s serene presence, silent meditations, discourses and spiritual chanting.
Please register early since these retreats tend to fill up fast. A light vegetarian lunch and snacks will be provided as part of the registration fee.
- Amma has specially designed her one-day meditation retreats so that all who attend will derive the most benefit. For this purpose, participants are requested to maintain silence throughout the retreat.
- Attendees are also requested to wear modest, white attire to the retreat.
- Full-day or half-day registration is available.
- The morning session concludes after lunch. The afternoon session begins with lunch.
- Light breakfast, lunch and snacks are provided for half-day and full-day attendees.
- Accommodations are not included for one-day retreats.
- Children under 17 years of age need special permission to attend the retreat.
- Amma does not grant personal interviews during meditation retreats.
We will acknowledge all completed registration forms once we receive them, and send a confirmation letter with more information, including guidelines on what to wear and bring to the retreat.
Hindu Temple of Atlanta
5851 GA HWY 85
Riverdale, GA 30274
From Atlanta: Take I-75 South to Riverdale Exit # 237A ( GA HWY 85 ). Go Straight. Temple is located approximately 2.2 miles from the exit on the right side before Shell Gas Station. (Temple gate is at the yellow blinking light.)
From Macon: Take I-75 North to Exit # 237 (State Farmers Market exit). Turn left at the stop sign. Turn left again at the first traffic light on to GA Hwy. 85. Temple is located approximately 1.5 miles from the exit on the right side before Shell Gas Station. (Temple gate is at the yellow blinking light.)
Lodging Close to Temple
- Days Inn/Atlanta/Forest Park/Airport East
5116 GA Hwy. 85
I-75 & GA Hwy. 85
Forest Park, GA 30297
- Ramada Limited & Suites – Airport East/Forest Park
357 Lee Street
I-75 @ Exit 237
Forest Park, GA, 30297